Marriage Script - Mercator Revised (annual 11)

Hello,

First post on these forums. I've been learning to use Campaign Cartographer + recently and enjoy the styles offered by annual volume 11.

However, when I get to the Mercator Revised style, I have an issue with the text font "Marriage Script". The font that appears on my map is not the same as the one showed in the PDF example (see attached image)

Is this a problem other people also experience? Or am I doing something wrong? When I check the text properties it clearly shows it is written in "Marriage Script".

If anyone could help me, it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    That means that the font is not installed on your computer, so CC3+ used Arial as a replacement font instead.

I don't remember if that font is supposed to be installed with that issue or not, but you can find it for free on the internet.
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    I had that problem a while back, and was tipped off to look in a particular folder in One of the Profantasy folders, but I can't remember which one.

It's a font that is provided by the annual but not installed.

So if you search for Marriage Script on your system you should find it. When you do, just double click it and then hit the install button.
  • There are actually two versions of this font with the 2007 Annual (it's on the Community Atlas Fonts list; don't think I just somehow "remembered" it!), MarriageScript (no space) and Marriage-Script (hyphen). There are differences in what extra (i.e. non-standard) characters are available. The second has a lot more options for some reason.