CC3Plus - How do I make the Landmass bigger?

Below is the size of the Continent I want to make bigger. Sure, I could just make the Towns/Cities Smaller, but then I'll have to go back to the Towns/Cities I placed elsewhere resize them to fit the new size of these ones.

And I'm making this map for someone, they want 10 Towns/Cities on this Continent, it was a lot smaller til I made it bigger when I was first making the Landmass. But now I'm realizing I need to make it bigger again, but I dunno how to do it.

I know I can't simply draw from the edge of the landmass, otherwise I'll create something very weird (coasts mashed against each other). So how do I make it bigger without "starting a new map" or without deleting the entire landmass?

Just in case, I don't mean resize the Landmass, just add extra landmass to it, so there is room for these Towns/Cities.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Use the editing function of the drawing tools. Click the Default Landmass button. You'll see that the command line offers you the option e - edit. Hit the E key on your keyboard. Do as the prompt says (Pick a start node that is on your existing entity), then just draw the extended landmass using the tool as usual.

More details in this article.